Berardi Bullonerie is a company distributor of screws and bolts, at the 4th familiar generation and it always distinguishes itself for the elevated quality of the service offered to the customers.
This activity started in 1919 with a small shop located in Piazza Maggiore (square) in Bologna.
In 1960 the shop becomes a distributor company and moves its own activity in a big equipped warehouse.
In 1984 it moves a 4.500 sq. mt warehouse and reaches around 15 thousand
stock item. This is the year which marks the Berardi's growth, becoming one
of the largest italian distribution companies of bolts and nuts.
In January 2003 Berardi Bullonerie moves to the actual department in Castel Guelfo, arranging a half-automatic warehouse of 6200 s/m, 35.000 items present in stock (70.000 items registered) and more than 400.000 lines/year dispatched.